Multiple choice questions
No matter which level or class you're in, an online test means a lot of pressure. A ticking clock, and only one shot to get the grade you need. We know what it takes to succeed under those conditions, so our professional academics also offer online test writing services for both multiple choice and free answer formats in practically any subject imaginable.
Simply provide us with the topic of the quiz and your login information, and we'll handle the rest to make sure you get the grade you need to succeed! We know how seriously you take your schoolwork and how even the most gifted students can have difficulty thinking under pressure. Let our disciplined professionals help to gain good results on your next online quiz! Best of all, our prices are extremely student-friendly and our spotless customer service record means your satisfaction is guaranteed.
How it works
3Stay in touch with the writer
Services We Offer
If you need prompt and professional academic help - we have a vast array of services to offer.
We make sure your paper is written by all writing standards because we don't want you to feel frustrated trying to format everything yourself. When you order from us, your writing problems and concerns become ours.
*according to the Revision Policy
- 275 words/page
- Times New Roman (12 Pt)
- Proper Citing Style
- $15 off
- FREE Reference Page
Place your FIRST order with20% off now!Use Discount code - ESSAY20
implies basic research on the chosen topic, the assignment might require further amendments and finalization
refers to standard assignment, the topic will be covered, but your writer will not go an extra mile on it
involves scientific research, writer goes beyond original instructions, shares his suggestions and views on the topic
indicates a scholarly approach, the writer will contribute something original to the proposed field of study, the final product will be of its own academic value
"Quality was ok, I had to edit some parts. I like your writing services but sometimes I have to request for revisions. Try to improve the quality of all your writers and I will stay with you for a long period."
"Excellent termpaper. You covered the topic, followed citation style, included title page and bibliography as you promoted on the site. I am satisfied with this purchase and I will be your customer for this year"
"Service is great! Like your support team and messaging system. All my questions were answered so fast. I like to save my time with you and money with your discounts"
"Some sources were weak, had to add mine. I liked the paper you completed with quotes. I will order again soon since I need to pass some papers."
"Not bad but not perfect. Needed 10 page essay within 2 days and you saved my time. I simply added some hints and submitted it on time. If I need help in the future, I will ask for your help."
Quiz for Chapter One
Student Self-Grading Multiple Choice
1. Good writing, no matter what the situation, involves organizing your thoughts logically, choosing your words carefully, and ________.
a) using elevated diction
b) crafting documents that rely upon jargon
c) crafting documents that make sense to the reader
d) crafting documents according to five-paragraph essay rules
Answer: c (p 2)
2. Some studies have shown that good _________ tend to be good writers.
Answer: c (p 3)
3. Reading is a complex process. Active reading allows you to expand your understanding of the writing process to make you a more ________.
a) narrative writer
b) literary writer
c) effective writer
d) affective writer
Answer: c (p 4)
4. Although essay writing is generally considered a linear, sequential process, that doesn't mean a writer will always follow ________.
a) a template
b) a predictable order from start to finish
c) a high school model
d) a five-paragraph model
Answer: b (p 4)
5. Process-reflective writing focuses on the necessary connection between writing and thinking, the ________
Answer: c (p 5)
6. In the process-reflective approach, you may not need a formal outline, but you should be clear on your purpose and ________ before writing.
a) body paragraphs
d) topic sentences
Answer: b (p 6)
7. In critical thinking, you use two-way reading to determine the validity of an author's statements, to test them by considering the logic and consistency behind them, and to decide ________.
a) whether the evidence supports the author's claims
b) whether the argument is timely
c) whether the claims are interesting
d) whether you agree
Answer: a (p 9)
8. 3-D reading at the college and university level means taking a three-step approach to the acts of reading, thinking, or writing where you ________.
a) focus on understanding
b) use critical thinking to test the validity of the statements
c) analyze and evaluate the work by considering the methods and strategies that the writer has employed to make it effective (or not)
d) All of the above.
Answer: d (p 9)
9. Responding to essays and thinking about the conscious choices that the writer made will lead you to reflect on your own writing processes and enable you to make sound and ________ choices in your own writing.
Answer: c (p 10)
10. In critical thinking, you must evaluate the nature of the evidence and ________.
a) the way the writer uses it
b) the number of quoted passages
c) the way a writer paraphrases
d) the degree to which you like the language
Answer: a (p 21)
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ approach to writing stands in contrast to the product approach to writing.
Answer: process (4-5)
2. In the process-reflective approach, what you have written gives direction to what you _______ write.
Answer: will (5)